apex (plural apices or apexes)
- The highest point of something.
- the apex of the building
- (figuratively) The moment of greatest success, expansion, etc.
- the apex of civilization
- (geometry) The topmost vertex of a cone or pyramid (in their conventional orientation).
- The pointed end of an object.
- the apex of a leaf
- (highest point): peak, top
- (moment of greatest success, expansion, etc): acme, culmination, height, peak, pinnacle
- (pointed end): end, tip
4 letters in word "apex": A E P X.
No anagrams for apex found in this word list.
Words found within apex: